HOW TO BYPASS THE GOVERNMENT 1.50% CHARGES ON MOMO AND ALL ELECTRONICS TRANSFER!
How to protect your money from wicked #MoMoTax and MoMo charges.
- If you send GHC 600 to your mother’s MoMo number, you will be charged 1% ie GHC 6 by MTN then charged 1.5% ie GHC 7.50 by government. Then when she withdraws, she will be charged GHC 6. So on one transaction of 600, total deductions will be GHC13.50.
- Do this instead. Let her go to a MoMo vendor and mention your number to the vendor. Allow Cash Out wherever you are and give your ID number. The vendor initiates withdrawal and it comes to you for approval wherever you are. You approve. Your mother receives cash. This way you avoid MTN charges on transfer and you avoid the wicked #MoMoTax
- You only pay GHC 6 on GH 600 instead of 13.50 cedis.
- We owe a duty to ourselves to make sure these wicked charges don’t finish us. It is part of the resistance.
- What other innovative ways should we adopt? We the people are on our own.
Drop your strategy and let’s kill this banza tax
Drop your strategy and let’s kill this banza tax.
- Black Sherif Has Dropped A New Banger “Soja” ➡➡ Download ItSpread the loveGhanaian music sensational Black Sherif has released a […]
- List Of Madridistas Call Up For International DutySpread the loveThis is the list of Spanish giant Real […]
- Fede Valverde vs Atletico Madrid➡➡ See The Stats Mind-blowingSpread the love🚨 VALVERDE vs Atletico Madrid: perfect form for […]
- Abofour Youth For Development Is Indeed The Solution For AbofomanSpread the loveAbofour Youth For Development is a youth movement […]
- Offinso Sad News, Richard popularly Known As Stedmun Was Found Dead In His RoomSpread the loveAnother heartbreaking and Sad 😭 news From Offinso. […]