UK Drivers Pay More Than $128 to Fill Up Car With Diesel
by Bloomberg|Laura Hurst|Monday, June 13, 2022
The cost of filling up a standard car in the UK with diesel surpassed £105 ($128) for the first time, piling further pressure on Britons hit by a cost-of-living crisis.
The average price of diesel rose to a record 190.92 pence a liter on Sunday, while gasoline reached a high of 185.04 pence, according to data from motoring group RAC.
“The speed and scale of the increase is staggering,” RAC fuel spokesman Simon Williams said in a statement. “Incredibly, the government is now raking around £46 in tax from every full tank.”
Transport fuel prices have risen to all-time highs in Britain, the US and other countries around the world amid soaring energy costs. The price of oil has surged since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, while a slew of sanctions on Russian energy have also exacerbated supply concerns.
Filling up a 55-liter family car with diesel costs £105.01, according to RAC data. The cost is £101.77 for gasoline.
Sources ➡➡ Bloomberg
- E-Cosmetics, Health & Gift Shop ➡➡ Genuine Products From USASpread the loveWelcome To E-Cosmetics, Health & Gift Shop Get […]
- Dr. Likee Can Lie paa, He And Zionfelix We’re Fishermen In Brazil Before He became A Blogger😀😀😀 ➡ WatchSpread the lovePopular Ghanaian comedian and filmmaker Dr. Liker Said […]
- Watch This Slay Queen Displaying Her Heavy Back, Men’s Food 🔥🔥🔥Spread the loveA Lovely slay queen displaying her heavy back […]
- Watch Empress Nana Ama Mcbrown Doing The Dance Move ➡➡ Nuhu TrendsSpread the loveGhana 🇬🇭 Screen goddess Nana Ama Mcbrown dancing, […]
- Collins Atta Poku Reveals Why He Left Wontumi Radio ➡➡➡ Nuhu TrendsSpread the loveCollins Atta Poku is one of the heavyweight […]